Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pajama Party fashion shoot

Hey guys,
This storm has made me a bit stir-crazy. I'm thankful everyone I'm close to is safe and sound for the most part. A few trees fell and power and internet is still down for many people in the area, but still healthy and safe. Posted is a shoot I did for my intro to Fashion Photography class. My group's story/theme was "Pajama Party". Our model Anna was wonderful and moved great
















































































until next time,
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. GREAT PICTURES!!! Very professional looking. They look like they could appear in an ad for sleepwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was inspired a lot by the Victoria Secret Pink campaign when we were given the theme.

    ReplyDelete