Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July

Hey Guys,
Happy Birthday to America, aka July 4th,  to all. I hope you had a great holiday despite all the never ending heat we've been having. I've been worshiping my AC lately and the icy goodness it give me. Still no work prospects yet, but I'm keeping good hopes. I went to the Roselle Park NJ fireworks today. There was this idiot behind us the whole time annoyingly yelling "AMERICA" every time a fire work exploded. The show was longer and more crowded than last year. I shot some great photos of the fireworks during it with my camera and tripod mount. I decided to give a nod to Instagram (my new time wasting love) by cropping all my photos in a square 1x1 format 
I might post a few more photos I shot in a day or two. I giving you all my usual five today





























until next time,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment