Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Albany NY


Hey guys, 
I had a busy weekend. David was in two races and I have photos from the entire weekend. The first race was in Windsor MA and we stayed in Albany NY because the hotels are much more affordable. I'm going to divide up my weekend into a few different blog posts. I still haven't edit them all perfectly, but its been WAY too long to go without putting any work out there. Here is some snapshots I took in Albany only. It was a fine little evening there. I went to a Goodwill in the area and got a rangefinder for $8. I have no idea how to use it, but hopefully if I ever get a job and finish up school, one of my professors will show me. 








Abandoned drive in restaurant


our hotel


Another shot from out hotel 







We went to eat at Carrabbas and I took this one wile waiting for our table




 I know! I can't believe someone would have such a nice sign for a place called "no name"


Until next time,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment